Sunday, August 22, 2010

I love Dean Koontz, and was wondering for advice on what his best ';scary'; books are.?

I've read a few of his books, The Taking (loved it) Tick Tock (also loved it), Fear Nothing (loved it despite my dislike for most things science fiction that deal with genetics, etc.) and I am currently reading Phantoms which I personally think so far is a frightening book.


So I was just curious what some of his best ';horror'; novels were. Things that aren't completely science based. Thanks for your input.I love Dean Koontz, and was wondering for advice on what his best ';scary'; books are.?
I find the earlier ones that are being reprinted now are the scariest. Whispers was great. Also try his Frankenstein series - the first two of the trilogy are out - and fabulous. The third one is eagerly anticipated. Pax-CI love Dean Koontz, and was wondering for advice on what his best ';scary'; books are.?
NTENSITY %26amp; from the corner of his eye were a little tense





I too found Phantoms very scary.. in fact I threw the book away after reading it..I know strange but true





I really like Dean Koontz too great author
I love Dean Koontz! That said, you should definitely check out Winter Moon, Midnight, and Intensity. They're all really good--he's such an awesome author.

No comments:

Post a Comment