Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need advice please. Best answer = 10 pts !?

So okay. I'm 16 , my boyfriend is 17 we've been dating for over a year.





I wanted to talk from 9-11 because I thought it would be cute to talk for 2 hours like most cuoplesi know do, and like always he says no because he think im sick, which im really not that sick, and he doesnt want to





so we get into this big argument and i say things i dont mean





and he puts his phone on mute so icall back and he ignores my call and cuts his phone off i sent him IMS to call me because i was sorry and really upset but either he didnt feel liek getting up to check them or just didnt call





im upset, i made him mad because he felt controlled..I just wanted this one thing..i controlled some things in the past as he has too but we both have changed trememndously and everythin goes great until something like this happens..





was I wrong?


what can I do to improve our relatinship before this destroys it?





PLEASE HELP !





we live two hours away, but see each other every other weekend.


I wont see him this weekend and he will cut his phone on tomorrow.





Was I over reacting? i said somethings i really did not mean, how can I make this up to him?I need advice please. Best answer = 10 pts !?
I'm 23 and I was dating someone who is 25 and they wanted to talk on the phone for 2 hours every night. We'd hang out and then I'd leave and they'd text me until I got home then IM me, then call me. I never got a break. After a month they said ';I love you'; and I went running down the street.





I'm not trying to be rude but some people need space and don't want to talk on the phone for 2 hours. If he doesn't want to, don't force him. And don't get upset with him about it or he will go running down the street too.I need advice please. Best answer = 10 pts !?
i don't understand why you really wanted to talk for 2 hours, like why was that a big deal?





but idk, he is being kindof a jerk, and i dont get why he doesnt wanna talk to you cause you're sick





but maybe just wait and see how he's acting tomorrow, he might just be in a bad mood or something

No comments:

Post a Comment