Sunday, August 22, 2010

So who is best to get advice from? ?

Who should I take my dating advice from my best guy friend, who kinda has game. I mean kinda cause it only comes out when he is drunk. or my female friends. A pair of sisters and ex of another guy friend? and who would you take your advice from your guy friends or female friends. I am a guy trying to get a girl.So who is best to get advice from? ?
I can tell you in my experience that no one person can help you out. The girls can give you what most women like but can't tell you how to act or etc. The guys can tell you how to act but not what women are thinking or feeling. So to get the best you have to listen to all of your friends and family talk to all of them and then make a decision from your own mind you got to remember to make your own mistakes and not some one Else's. Remember with advice you have to take it in to consideration and not as an instruction manual. My advice on the girl is girls love confidence so be yourself and you will get her.So who is best to get advice from? ?
both





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aogn3ZbR9rExj96zTR_EiDDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081218091332AAXbXlT
dont ask your guy friend he is competition. you should ask your sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment