Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PLEASE ADVICE! Ex best friend purposely hurting my feelings?

This is a teen question, don't send me bad feedback. I am really taken aback by this situation and I don't know what to do. I left her school and she just stopped talking to me, and i didn't bother in going out of my way to talk to her because she had always been a negative influence and never accepted my choice to quit smoking pot (which she only got heavily into last March when her Father passed, which I was there for her every second while her current friends didn't bother).


We had a rough friendship for the 4-5 years we were friends, but I thought since we were almost adults now that we could accept that we have been different people all these years and we could go our own ways, but recently she has made myspace bulletins about things she doesn't like about me out of no where as if she is TRYING to hurt me. I ignored that. I made an announcement I am moving out of the town last week and while everyone was saying they were sad I was leaving she made sure she said she liked the idea.





I'm not even in her life! She never sees me or hears from me unless she goes out of her way to check up on my websites. I don't know what to do or what to say, I don't want to keep ignoring it because these attacks really hurt. Why is she doing this and how do I approach it? (She likes to hurt people and put people down and thinks anything rational is ridiculous and I am actually scared to say anything, knowing she will put me down even more.)





I guess my biggest question is why she is doing this more than anything.PLEASE ADVICE! Ex best friend purposely hurting my feelings?
i think shes just afraid to loose you and that's her way of coping with it. its obvious you were her only true friend, and especially since you were the only one that was reallly ever there for her when she went thru her dad passsing, she'd rather be mean to you than accept the truth that you're leaving..





it's like everyone one says, truth hurts. and also, it's easier to be mad at someone who you know will be there for you forever.PLEASE ADVICE! Ex best friend purposely hurting my feelings?
Drug addicts are miserable and she has found someone (you) to blame. As long you buy in to it she feels justified.It's called denial.
Ignore her. Some people get their pleasure by getting on other people's nerves and hurting them. Especially if its someone who they used to be close to. This is why girls win most fights in a relationship too
shes not much of a friend if she wants to hurt you. talk to her about it in a NICE way.=)
You should confront her about this.


Don't attack her though, just tell her that everything that she is doing to you is really hurting you, and you'd like to know why she's doing it.





Or, to get things over with the quick way, you could always just delete her from your friends list. Then you won't have to see her bulletins anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment