Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need advice.. my best friend is hooking up with my kid's father?

me and my kids father get along OK for the most part... we have been broken up since our son was born, which was 8 years ago. we have had our ups and downs and disagreements as most split couples forced to communicate do. I moved from my hometown a few hours away to complete school and each month would take a bus (8 hour ride one-way) down so my son could spend a weekend or whatever time off we had from school with his dad and i would stay with my best friend, so it worked great for us. a few months ago my best friend told me shes been hanging out with my kids dad, and now she confessed shes been hooking up with him. shes gushes about him, spends all her free time with him, and now has been taking his side in on going arguments between me and him, she has also decided to tell him some of the things I had told her in confidence ( mostly venting as she is my best friend and that's what we do).. I don't know if it is right of her to date him? am i being selfish by having this bother me? I want her to be happy, but i don't want to lose her as a best friend, we have been through a lot together, but this has been weighing on my mind and I don't like it and I don't know what to do... any suggestions???





and just to say I am COMPLETELY over him it has nothing to do with me being jealous cause i want him back or such, I just find the whole thing awkward and uncomfortableNeed advice.. my best friend is hooking up with my kid's father?
a best friend wouldn't date your baby's daddy!! Nor would she take his side or tell him the things you told in confidence ... I would reconsider her friendship because that just isn't right.Need advice.. my best friend is hooking up with my kid's father?
She is not as good of a friend as you thought or else she would never have even considered dating him.


Cut her out of your life completely if she chooses him, and yes, you have EVERY right to be mad and upset.
really, I don't think you should call her as a friend anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment