Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls advice needed (best answer)?

There is this girl I'm really good friends with but also in love with. We are both college students staying at the same school. She is staying at my apartment over break because students are not allowed in the dorms. She has been there alone the past few days but she said she wanted to hang out so I'll be there Tuesday night to watch a movie. Unfortunately she has a boyfriend.





I don't want to do anything that could make her upset/hurt our friendship but I can't graduate without her knowing how I feel. She has been sleeping on my fouton (she insisted that instead of the bed) and I obv. will be sleeping in my bed that night. Would it be wrong to offer us drink some wine (she does like alcohol and I thought it would loosen things up). What advice do you have for someone who is in love with a girl with a boyfriend? BTW I know this sounds bad but in truth I am better looking, smarter, funnier than he is.Girls advice needed (best answer)?
I think the best thing for you too do is get a bottle of wine like you said to loosen things up then make hints too her how you feel and see how she reacts then tell her! just tell her... and see what she says


she has a bf though so be careful!!!!Girls advice needed (best answer)?
Well, do offer the wine and just be her friend and everything..and remember if you can a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.


And if you have the courage just say something like :i know you have a boyfriend, but I really like you, I wish we can be together. If you want to and you feel everything is going right. Or you can tell her the last night she is there.
  • pores
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment