Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need advice on best type of external hard drive to go for...?

Hi all,





I need to reinstall my operating system and as a result I need to back up everything on my laptop that I want to keep.





Can you please give me some advice on what is the best model to go for based on the following:





I'm looking for something that'll hold a lot (750GB-1TB)


Firewire 800 for fast transfers (or 400)


Doesn't need to be portable


Good all round reliability


Good warranty





Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this!





NiallNeed advice on best type of external hard drive to go for...?
Any Western digital drive. I've used them for years and never had one fail.





Right now, I am using a WD 500 GB external drive.
  • whitening cream
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment