Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given ?

never trust anyone no matter how genuine they seem,What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given ?
Make happy memories!What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given ?
Always treat people, the way you would wish them to treat you and also, you have to give respect, if you want to be respected .... !!.. xx
Today?! ok well that I get off of P%26amp;S and do my school work.
From my dad to my then husband 'Tell him to tie a knot in it;





This after me with having had three pregnancies within as many years. Lol





Needless to say he ignored the advice but I did not. I tied him up with a vasectomy.





Skittle as you get older it's not always possible main reason being getting too fat and the arm won't reach...lol
make sure to wipe front to back





*bathroom humor
1. When I hear, I forget. When I see, I do. When I do, I learn.


2. Ultimate victory is when you fight within yourself.
NEVER USE DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥? BE COOL
Dont listen to anyone offering advice.
Don't eat yellow snow.
Be nice to people on your way up in life, you might meet them on the way down.
Get a divorce, he's a loser.
Always remember there is someone out there worse off than yourself.


Probably not the best piece of advice i've been given but the best advice i've taken on board! :O)
My favourite teacher told me years ago ';it is better to be the master of your thoughts than the slave of your words.'; At the time, I figured he was talking rubbish, but the older I get, the more I realise he was right. There are times when I wish I'd kept silent, instead of making others aware of my opinion. Being right isn't about voicing it, it's about KNOWING you're right. If you stay silent and it's wrong, no one needs to know. If you stay silent and it's right, you don't need to brag.
stay out of trouble


i hope this dont get me reported but





Cheeky, why cant i ever find an open question of yours?
Be yourself...If a guy falls in love with who you were pretending to be and you start acting how you really are deep down he'll prolly bail.....and you prolly missed out on a great guy who liked you for you....
Be nice to everyone! Not to be a respecter of persons, You might be entertaining Angels unaware!
Keep your chin up even when the sh*t has hit tthe pan!
';Don't ever get married!'; (from my old dad).. Unfortunately, i didn't listen to him so also got 2 divorces ;'(


Why are divorces so expensive??


Becuz they're worth it! :P
never fake it.. or youll always be unsatisfied..
Never wipe your a rse with a broken bottle
  • pores
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment