Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is your favorite quote, and best peice of advice ever given to you?

has it worked for you and do you live by itWhat is your favorite quote, and best peice of advice ever given to you?
Dont eat yellow snowWhat is your favorite quote, and best peice of advice ever given to you?
Polygamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.





Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances of a date on a saturday night.





Woody Allen
Favorite Quote:


';We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. ';


- Declaration of Independence





My favorite piece of advice was from a priest who is a friend of the family. A few years ago, my oldest son received a very difficult diagnosis, and he wrote us a beautiful letter when he heard. He wrote, ';In ways that will always amaze you, God will give you the graces you need to help him [our son] bear his cross as he, in turn, helps you bear yours. Be not afraid. God's love is more than you can ever imagine. And it will take you through whatever lies ahead.';





I still treasure that letter and read it when I feel overwhelmed. His assurance has helped me deepen my faith and trust in God.
my favorite quote as of today ';God made life simple. It's man who complicates it.'; - Charles Lindbergh





best piece of advice as of today: be gracious with people, you don't always know where they've been or where they're going.
Favourite quote : ';Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine'; - Elvis
Never put your face near a bearded @rse.
THE ESSENCE OF COMPASSION





';Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong鈥ecause sometime in your life you will have been all of these.';








Its hard sometimes but I try to live by it.
love never fails
what you reap you will sow!


what goes around, comes around!
';Give any one species too much rope and they'll f*ck it up';


-Roger Waters.








Failing that, the Desiderata.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and never lean onto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him. And He will make your ways straight.
the one that has always worked for me is:





'it takes talent to recognise genius; mediocrity will acknowledge nothing higher than itself.'





properly understood this saying teaches you never to settle for second best, but also to be aware that an essential virtue in life is the humility to know when someone is better than you are (but to know that only when they are).
My grandmother was the wisest person I have ever personally known.


Among her gems of wisdom:


--


What are you worrying for? If there is something you can do about it, do it. If there isn't anything you can do about it, worrying about it won't help. Go outside and play!


--


The opinions of worthless people are worthless opinions.


--


Love has nothing to do with going to bed with a man, it has everything to do with getting up with him in the morning--morning after morning, after morning.


--


Love yourself. Then, other people will love you, too.


--


I could think of a hundred more......
Favorite quote: ';The measure of a minds evolution is its acceptance of the unacceptable.'; 2150AD by Thea Alexander





Favorite advice: My mother kept telling me as I grew up that the worst thing in life was to look back and wish you had tried.....





Both have worked well for me and I have believed them since I was a child. Acceptance (different than approval) is very important to me and I have been able to deal with the fear of trying new things even when I think I may not do well--surprising myself many times at what I have accomplished.
yes it has worked actually it was the question right before this one just check the question thingy and youll see it cause its too long for me to type it right now. its under religion questions
When buttering toast, as long as you spread up to the crust, you can keep the middle dry.
I cried coz i didn't know why i had been born, then i laughed coz i knew i'd been born to cry.
Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.
My favorite quote;


'The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse'.





It helps to take the advice regarding riding too;


'Riding is just a case of keeping one leg on one side of the horse, the other leg on the other side of the horse and keeping your mind in the middle'.





I have to live by both, it's my major passion in life! So long as I can ride, I can smile!
O, I have a lot of favorite quotes, but here's one I recently heard that has made a big difference for me:





';Other peoples' opinions of me are none of my business.';





I grew up all my life worrying about what other people think of me. That quote has definitely helped to free me from that thinking.





Love, Jack
Never put a horse's gift in your mouth.
some trust in chariots some in horses... but if u trust in God .u wil never lack anything.he will make straight your paths.. impossible becomes possible.!!
FInd out who you are, and do it on purpose~ Dolly Parton. Once you know your own self, you can live a happy more fulfilling life and stop putting up obstacles and pushing success away!
Repent and believe the Gospel...
Only the strong survive.
  • whitening cream
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment