Sunday, August 22, 2010

Never get to see my crush. Any advice is great! best answer gets 10 points!?

I see my crush once a week, but we never really get any talk time other than the class that we are in. How do I get him to notice that I like him, or at least want to get to know him?Never get to see my crush. Any advice is great! best answer gets 10 points!?
Does he have computer? If he does you can ask him for his email address and there you can email him and send it your phone number, like friends he don't have to notice you are interested on him. You also can add him in your messenger to star a nice friendship and know better each other. I hope this can help you out a little and if you need more help you can e mail anytime, I am here for you. take care.Never get to see my crush. Any advice is great! best answer gets 10 points!?
calling him, might be coming on too strong


Try texting him or find out if he has a Instant messenger screename,

No comments:

Post a Comment