Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Fancy My Best Mates Girlfriend. advice?

Me and his girlfriend are good friends. For example i was just in town with her todayI Fancy My Best Mates Girlfriend. advice?
Watc.h 'Love Actually' and follow the actions of the one guy in a similar position to you. He rectifies in an a totally decent wayI Fancy My Best Mates Girlfriend. advice?
if your serious. . tell her- NOT HIM


see what she says and make it clear you dont want it to become awkward!


if she wants the same . let her break up with your best friend, then tell him that you are going to start going out with her!


DONT ASK. . he wont mind as much if he isnt going out with her at the time and if he is a guy he wont let on he cares, even if he does- so its all good for you that way. . just dont cheat on him no matter what!





xx
Don't do it! How would you feel if he stole the girl of your dreams? Eh not so nice then! I know this through experience. I ';stole'; my best friends guy off her (he dumped her and went out with me the week after) and that totally ruined our friendship! I can hardly look her in the eye now or talk to her as i did before. It didn't even last long! Believe me it is SO not worth it! I think found the perfect guy and she did the same thing to me but just a little more tackfully.


Sometimes you just have to swallow your own wishes and desires and think about your friend. Which is more important, your friend and his happiness or you getting off with his girl?
Don't do anything, you will lose two friends over this. Firstly your best friend will find out and kick your bum for it. Secondly this girl will probably reject you and then think you are a prick for even trying anything.





Or she might like you too, but will you ever be able to trust her if she does something with you?
My friend what i can tell you i learned from my life is what goes around always comes back around you do that i guarantee it will happen to you one day maybe not in the same way but it will trust me
whats more important your best mate or this girl experience tells me my best mate would come first or you could have the girl and no mates
Take her from him
hands off if you wanna keep your best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment