Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Think I have lost my best friend. Any advice?

I am losing my best friend. Can anyone help?


I have known by best friend for 2 years now - we used to do absolutely everything together. And spend so much time together, until she got this new boyfriend. She has been with him now for 9 months and still things have not changed. We never meet up anymore, and she never texts or rings me. I try texting her and sometimes she never texts back. I have told her so many times how I feel and she never listens. He boyfriend does not like me very much, he makes me feel very small and victimises me. I told her finally yesterday that I have given up and she walked away. I now don't know what to do. I went on a visit to a them park today with a group of friends and we did not speak at all and completely ignored each other. I just don't know what to do. Any advice?Think I have lost my best friend. Any advice?
that has to be hard on you because your not use to sharing your friend. I think a real friend would still make time for you because when he is over and gone you will still be her friend so tell that. And can't she see how her boyfriend makes you feel when he makes you feel small. She will need your shoulder to cry on i bet you so just hang in there.Think I have lost my best friend. Any advice?
ask her if u 2 can get together alone and talk. if she won't or she still won't listen then i am sry but u may have to give up on her for a while. but when the relationship ends she will come back to u and mayb relize what she put u through. then it is ur decision to forgive or forget
Well, I hate when chics get a man and forget their friends. Since you have told her how you feel, that's it. You have made your move now its on her. If you want I would give her one more chance if not I would move on. I have a friend who does the same thing--and we've been friends for thirteen years. Move on, true friends are hard to come by and true friends stick by each other.
Just leave her alone obviously she doesn't realize what she is losing or maybe have even lost but if she comes back to her senses and realize what she has done ,YOU decide to let her back into your life after what she has put you through. Best of Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment