Tuesday, August 24, 2010

!! ADVICE PLEASE !! Best way to deal with...?

This is to anyone but especially homosexual men and women...








VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ THE WHOLE THING SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IM IN AND GIVE ME YOUR BEST ADVICE...





How do I deal with being gay? I've taken so much **** over it, over the past lets see... ALL MY LIFE.... that its unbareable. I think about suicide every day.





I live in a small college town in Ohio, typical all white christian community (I'm christian too) but in this community its unproper if you don't fit the straight caucasion christian lifestyle.





My parents don't believe me and wouldn't let me bring a man into the house, people harass me about it all the time, alienate me, spit on me(LITERALLY), and treat me like i'm the fu**ing devil. I cry every night (I'm not an emo gay) because i'm trapped in a situation that's god damn awful.





Any help please please please please please please please please....!! ADVICE PLEASE !! Best way to deal with...?
You live in a town where its weird and unusual to have different beliefs. Trust me move out to somewhere diverse, and you'll get all the acceptance you need.!! ADVICE PLEASE !! Best way to deal with...?
HONEY I DONT KNOW IF I CAN HELP U OR NOT BUT HERE GOES I AM A STRAIGHT WHITE FEMALE AND JUST KNOW THAT I THINK WHAT U ARE GOING THROUGH IS AWFUL AND SHOULDNT HAPPEN BECAUSE HONEY WHAT U TO KNOW IS I STILL LOVE YOU AND SO DOES GOD AND I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR U TONIGHT DONT EVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF AND IF YOU HAVE TO MOVE SOMEWHERE YOUFEEL LIKE YOURSELF AND IF POSSIBLE SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO WILL ACCEPT YOU FOR YOU GOD BLESS
Firts off your parents should atleast accept you. My grandmother accepts her daughter (my aunt), she isn't exactly in love with the idea, but at least accepts her and her girlfriend. If I were you I would try to deal or transfer. not that you should have to deal with it.
suicide IS NOT THE WAY PLEASE JUST PRAY TO GOD AND HE WILL HELP U MY FRIEND GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER BE STRONG I WILL ALSO PRAY FOR U BUT PLEASE!!!!!! DONT HURT YOUR SELF SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HURTING ENOUGH
I'm going to be very frank I do not agree with homosexuality as I do not believe that its the will of God but I do not believe anyone should condemn or hate you for it either, ';God hates the sin and not the sinner';. Anyways I think you should preach the bible to them not about being gay but how you treat someone who has made a mistake or has misunderstanding not from your perspective but theirs, thats one way another is to leave these people are generally biggots, who KNOW the will of God and cannot be swayed Pharisees in essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment