Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?

This girl I like a lot and have sorta been dating is coming over tomorrow night to watch ';The Strangers'; at my apartment. It'll just be the two of us and the lights will be off. I figure there is a decent chance while we are at the apartment or when I am taking her back to her house we will kiss. We have yet to kiss and my question is how much should I be kissing her is it too fast for french kissing or start small and work my way to it? Should I say anything before or when we are sitting next to each other cuddling just look into her eyes and lean in? Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?
Trust me, it'll automatically happen.Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?
well i think it might be to soon to french so just kiss her and wen its time for u guys to kiss u'll noe b/c it just happens automatically
ok. u gotta start out slow. just like on the movie Hitch, u go 90% %26amp; she goes 10%. when u guys kiss, be gentle. get 2 kno her lips. let her kno ur nt a vicious lion ,getting ready to slobber all over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment