Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need advice, my best friend is dating a slut?

I don't know why he's still dating her honestly. It's the most frustrating thing ever because it seems like every time I come back to the room (we're roommates at college), he's fighting with her over the phone. And it's always over the same thing: she doesn't like that he's going to college so far away and she says that she doesn't trust him, yet she's cheated on him 2 times so far. The first time was about a year ago and when he came to me for advice, i told him he should break up with her. Needless to say, he didn't dump her. Now, just a few weeks ago, she cheated on him again. And when he asked me what to do, I said he should DEFINITELY break up with her, but again he didn't. There's so much more to this story, but I don't feel like typing all of it out. It's basically just a whole lot of drama. The part that I'm really having a problem with is that first, he's still dating this b****, and every time he asks me for advice and I say to break up with her, he starts defending her and saying that I don't know her all that well. I may have only met her a couple of times, but I see what she does to him during the school year, and that's enough for me not to like her. In a nutshell, because of the most recent instance of cheating, he hasn't been doing his work and has failed about 3 tests so far because he just isn't motivated to do well anymore. He's never been one to stress about his grades, but now he doesn't care whether he passes or fails. I'm just really tired of my friend continually asking me for advice and then telling me that I'm wrong about it when I tell him my honest opinion. I just need some advice really because i';m not sure at all how to handle this situation. I'm so sick of him being all dramatic and depressed and s*** when it's all because of her. He knows that i';m here for him, but I'm really ready to tell him to keep his drama to himself because I'm sick of hearing about it and giving him advice in vain. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks.I need advice, my best friend is dating a slut?
Not much you can do........ I had the same problem with one of my friends, no matta how much I told him ( what your saying ) he still continued to date and see her.





We remained good friends, but 2 years down the line it all when bad and I was left to pick up the peaces.





My advice is if hes not listening to you HIS BEST FRIEND and insted he is listening TO A SLUT he is not worth your time.





Dont make the same mistake I did bud.I need advice, my best friend is dating a slut?
Easist thing. Sleep with her. Your friend will see the truth then.
tell him its his fuking problem and if you tell me any more of this shiz im going to tell her you took sh!t in her breakfest burrito. im gonna go murder a fuking rat with a mallet real fast and when i get back and hit refresh their better be a thumbs up or im going to go take a **** in you're breakfest burrito. But for real its none of you're god dam business unless you make it. I hated that when id talk to my girlfriend and she tell me all this depressing ****, oh wait nvm my friends stayed the **** out of my problems like a good friend should. Unless you're buddies girlfriend is like 11 and he's 22 id stay the **** out of it, otherwise call the cops and throw that ped in jail. Also if the problems so bad he's telling you he still has some maturing, unless you're over hearing his conversations tell that **** to get out and talk outside.
I agree he should break up with her, how dare she sit there and say she don't trust him when shes the one cheating on him. At least hes trying to do something with his life, if she can't be supportive of him and be faithful the f@ck her. There are lots of good girls out there, looking for a guy who won't cheat on her. I bet you part of him wants to break up with her but theres something holding him back. Have you asked him if he likes being cheated on and being treated like that? You may just need to be straight up with him, tell him that you are tired of him asking you for advice and then not doing anything with it. I know men don't get all mushy but tell him that your his buddy and you don't like seeing him unhappy. He deserves better!
You give lots of advice to your best friend, but you must know ,:advices are only advices, actions can win words!!


So your advices are in vain, please change your attitude on how to help him,keep a balanced psychology on your problem. If you want him to know something, you can take him to do some group jobs amon you.


If he can spends time with you , and let you know more about her , the answer will be coming.
Tell him hes a ';*^^**()%26amp;^%ing idiot,'; and that hes a sheet friend. Tell him you never want to see him again as he is scum.





He will probably come squeeling back to you like the pig he is.





EDIT: sleep with his gf too. That will help.
Go ahead and tell him exactly how you feel and how you stated it here. if still he doesn't get the picture then forget about it you can only do so much. You can not force anyone to get your help and advice if they refuse to.
you just have to be there for your friend love can be so difficult you don't don't know how he is feeling.my advice to you is that you should just support him what ever he decides to do with this relationship.be there for him.
  • whitening cream
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment