Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice please best mates brother what should i do?

i'm the kinda girl that will ask a guy out so it's not that, its like he is 1 of my best mates brothers and even tho she says you 2 would suit and stuff like that.





and the other day he kinda told me that he liked me but he said it would have been unfair to have done anything as i had a boyfreind at that time.





(my ex boyfriend didn't treat me that good to be honest, he always had to be right and if he wernt he would call me a worthless whore and a stupid slag so it diint fell like we were going out if you no what i meen)





but im not sure if the guy still likes me or not


and the past couple of days we have been flirty but i just dont no if he likes me anymore, something seems to have changed. (but my best mate dont think it has)





im confoosed i might talk to him but i dont know what i wud say to him





anyone got advice??





and do yoo think it would be ok to go out wiv him??





(he is older he is in the yr above but we talked bout it and he dont care)








Advice please best mates brother what should i do?
One disadvantage is that if you ever have an exit with this guy ..It will make a huge difference in your relationship with your freind .





Having said that , you should be the best judge cause you know your freind well and also this guy to an extent I guess ..





Regarding things having changed , thats just your perception and I would go with what your freind said cause she lives with him and knows him quite well ..Advice please best mates brother what should i do?
You guys are one year difference. That don't change a thing. So dont worry. Yes you should go out with him! Maybe he changed because he feels a bit embarrassed asking you out last time when you had a boyfriend. You should ask him out, but go easy on him. Talk to him a little before you ask him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment